/ _ )/ /_ _____ / /__
/ _ / / // / _ / '/
/
//_, /////_
/
__/ v0.4.2 on Arduino Nano

[5001] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[20069] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442

It matter if SCK – D13 D52 Mega and there is a line with digitalWrite to pin 13?
I have Nano for my test.

@Utza my ENC is connected to a Mega so there is no conflict with D52 and D13.

Change:

timer.setInterval(1000L, sendUptime); // send up time in seconds, update display widgets and LED's
  digitalWrite(13, HIGH);  // turn on onboard LED at start up

to

//timer.setInterval(1000L, sendUptime); // send up time in seconds, update display widgets and LED's
  //digitalWrite(13, HIGH);  // turn on onboard LED at start up

D13 should be ok then as the sendUptime function has been disabled.

Remember they have almost no memory at all.

1 Like

You could also comment everything after Blynk.begin() in setup and just have the following in loop()

Blynk.run();
timer.run();

The extra code was used by us before Blynk changed Blynk.begin() to a blocking function about a week ago.

The fact that you can see the Blynk logo in Serial Monitor indicates the ENC is pretty much ok. If you still can’t connect check the token in a browser with:

http://blynk-cloud.com/enter_your_token_here/project

It will give either “Invalid token.” (bad) or the json data for the project (good). A Blynk project will not run if you get the invalid token message. Refresh token in app and try again etc.

You should not use pins, that are dedicated tor the Ethernet module, in your code, for example, read/write them.

1 Like
{"id":1,"name":"test","createdAt":1482064274095,"updatedAt":1482065257322,"devices":[{"id":0,"name":"New Device","boardType":"Arduino Nano","token":"5ae21e67206446b1b25ca3a707f99bad","connectionType":"ETHERNET"}],"theme":"Blynk","keepScreenOn":false,"isAppConnectedOn":false,"isShared":false,"isActive":true}

same result … i will try tomorow at work with a new shield ENC28J60 and a Arduino Uno. maibe is just not working on Nano…

i should change some ip in code?
i have try all possibilities for ip

@Utza I connected up my Mega with ENC last night and checked that my full code still works.

I am on library version 0.40. My Mega has loads of wires sticking out of it and initially Serial Monitor gave me an IP but wouldn’t connect. Turned out one of the wires was loose, worth checking at your end.