[SOLVED] Disconnection and Output ( Command) not working

Hi

I have started experimenting with Blynk and arduino. I am facing two problems:

1. The outputs are not working. I configured buttons linked to the digital outputs of arduino but when I run Blynk, pressing the button does not change anything.

2. When I stop blynk on my android device to make some modifications and run it again, it won’t work until I recycle power on my arduino.

To note that Inputs are working perfectly.

Please help.

Hello, please provide more info. What is your account email? do you use latest blynk app.? Which hardware? Where is your sketch and what is your app. setup?

email: alihighlands@orange.mu

I have downloaded Blynk app. from play store. Hope it’s the latest.

Setup: One Arduino Uno. Trying to control output. If it works, I will start a home automation system at my place.

Sketch: Libraries are included as needed and

char auth[] = “9fda2b463c384ca0b61ef9e3ac57b7f1”;

IPAddress server_ip (10, 0, 0, 10);
//EthernetServer server(8442);

// Mac address should be different for each device in your LAN
byte arduino_mac[] = { 0xDE, 0xED, 0xBA, 0xFE, 0xFE, 0xED };
IPAddress arduino_ip ( 192, 168, 100, 12);
IPAddress dns_ip ( 8, 8, 8, 8);
IPAddress gateway_ip ( 192, 168, 100, 1);
IPAddress subnet_mask(255, 255, 255, 0);

void setup()
{
Serial.begin(9600);
pinMode(11, OUTPUT);
pinMode(12, OUTPUT);
pinMode(13, OUTPUT);

//Blynk.begin(auth, server_ip, 8442, arduino_ip, dns_ip, gateway_ip, subnet_mask, arduino_mac);
// Or like this:
Blynk.begin(auth, “cloud.blynk.cc”, 8442, arduino_ip, dns_ip, gateway_ip, subnet_mask, arduino_mac);
}

void loop()
{
Blynk.run();
}

In case you use Ethernet sketch (this is still not full example)- 13 pin is reserved for network communication.

Arduino communicates with both the W5100 and SD card using the SPI bus (through the ICSP header). This is on digital pins 10, 11, 12, and 13 on the Uno and pins 50, 51, and 52 on the Mega

this is from Arduino documentation.

Thanks. It’s working.

I would like to know whether it is possible to have several screen for one equipment.

Someday in future - yes. At the moment priority is BT. See also our roadmap.