Blynk Version 2.17.0 Notification stops

@BlynkAndroidDev Local server

I’m so confused that why changes and updates make these problems.:expressionless:
Before than ios notification does not work and supply. Now after use latest server and android and ios app i push the notify just on ios and after several hour now i don’t recieve any notification on both of ios and android :expressionless:

It seems you have not the latest version of the server. You need to update your local server to the latest one, as we had changed notifications credentials for local servers.

We usually write about such updates in the ‘what’s new’ section on Google Play or in the release notes of the server.

1 Like

Both of them is update server and App
Ios notification work but android does not(reinstall app and reinsert widget)

My project is cloned and shared on ios

A post was merged into an existing topic: New iOS Release 2.12.0

I’m using version 0.28.9.

my server log is : on latest apps and server.

12:01:37.442 ERROR- Error sending push. Reason fcm.googleapis.com: unknown error
12:01:37.445 ERROR- Error sending push. Reason fcm.googleapis.com
12:01:37.448 ERROR- Error sending push. Reason fcm.googleapis.com
00:11:19.761 ERROR- Error sending push. Reason MismatchSenderId
00:11:19.849 ERROR- Error sending push. Reason MismatchSenderId
00:11:21.054 ERROR- Error sending push. Reason MismatchSenderId
00:11:21.114 ERROR- Error sending push. Reason MismatchSenderId
00:11:22.216 ERROR- Error sending push. Reason MismatchSenderId
00:11:22.298 ERROR- Error sending push. Reason MismatchSenderId
00:11:23.525 ERROR- Error sending push. Reason MismatchSenderId
00:11:23.591 ERROR- Error sending push. Reason MismatchSenderId
00:11:24.646 ERROR- Error sending push. Reason MismatchSenderId

@Dmitriy could the old push credentials be not updates with the server’s update?

1 Like

@BlynkAndroidDev only if gcm.properties file was created manually. We checked this. Pushes works locally. This is something with user’s setup.

1 Like

@BlynkAndroidDev
@Dmitriy

i don’t understand!!!

@sh.abar.mard try to remove and add again Notifications widget. Does that help? If not - please make sure you have latest app (remove it and install again) . Please make sure you are running latest server. Please make sure you have no gcm.properties file. All this step should help to solve your issue.

How can i know this?
Is this file same as server.properties and mail.properties located on server’s folder?

@Dmitriy

I’m so confused cause that on my ios app the notification worked approximately for one day and after that i try several time to reinstall and reinsert widget but notificatio doesn’t work again howbis it possible notification work with isues???

this log is for android version why notification doesn’t push @Dmitriy i do all stes you said. but nothing happend. Please Help about this and i need it.

i have some problem(not push) with Android notification! on new version android 2.17.0
is this issue general or just for me?
what about new version? of Server and App?

@s.d.engineering @sh.abar.mard issue confirmed. Working on fix.

2 Likes

Good luck.
Regards.

what about this issues for new released server ? or we should to wait for new android app release?

It Seems that the issue is in the app, and a fix will be released during next two or three days.

1 Like