Blynk Library for Arduino v0.4.3 is released

@victagayun

Glad you got it working… although, you are probably running 0.4.2 now :slight_smile: As that seems to be the latest version showing up in my library manager (probably takes awhile to propagate down). Which is why they suggested downloading and manually replacing the Blynk library in-order to get the very latest version right away (which I now have).

Getting to understand the Arduino directory structure took me awhile (particularly as you can customize your own sketchbook location, making it hard for others to tell you how and where to put things), but what helped me out was checking their own forums on the subject, like this one.

Hello have new problem:

[1334] Connected to WiFi
[1334] IP: 192.168.1.20
[1334] 
    ___  __          __
   / _ )/ /_ _____  / /__
  / _  / / // / _ \/  '_/
 /____/_/\_, /_//_/_/\_\
        /___/ v0.4.3 on Arduino

[5001] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[11114] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442

Initially, the 1st device I have when using the lib from the lib manager, it is ok, it can connect to the server, then my 2nd device encountered this problem.

So I though that my Blynk lib is old due to the procedure that I downloaded it from the lib manager.
So, I deleted

C:\Users\ACER\AppData\Local\Arduino15

and also the lib folder of blynk using lib manager in the libraries folder then install manually the Blynk lib zip files
Now everything can compile and upload to the device but the new problem is shown above.

In general, i would suggest to reinstall Arduino ide (download again and unpack fresh version), leave your sketchbook folder as it is, but check that you don’t have duplicate libraries installed.

Next, your problem is

[5001] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[11114] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442

Than just go over troubleshooting guide in the docs!

Hello it now working, thanks!!
Maybe my network problem…

hello!

maybe i’m doing something wrong, but every time i click on tools > blynk: check for updates it says new update is available 0.4.4, but i already have this version installed…

any ideas?

Follow the instructions on Guthub

I get the same thing.

I even deleted Blynk and reinstalled manually twice. Still says new 4.4. Even after you click yes it still will say there is a new 4.4.

Probably bug on our side. I will check