[Solved] Blynk IFTTT si Google Assistant

Din pacate, nu functioneaza.

Codul este ok, cu Blynk, se realizeaza o temporizare si reseteaza 1-0 sau 0-1 dupa cum doresc.

Necazul este din IFTTT… sau mai bine zis de la"Webhooks". Comanda [“0”] seteaza un pin LOW, iar [“1”] = HIGH, orice as scrie in blynk.

Odata primita o comanda prin Webhoks, Blynk nu mai face nimic (atat timp cat este comanda ON). De fapt, in IFTTT se utilizeaza doar URL-ul si tokenul generat de blink. Si bineinteles definit pinul comandat.

Acesta este codul:

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
    #include "ESP8266WiFi.h"
    #include "BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h" 
    #include <SimpleTimer.h>
    SimpleTimer timer;

// You should get Auth Token in the Blynk App. 
    // Go to the Project Settings (nut icon). 
    char auth[] = "aaaa2"; 

// Your WiFi credentials. 
    // Set password to "" for open networks.
     char ssid[] = "aaa"; 
    char pass[] = "aaa"; 

#define outputPin 15
    #define inputPin V1
    // pin 2= D4(Placa)  = V1(Aplicatie)

void setup()
     { 
    // Debug console 
    Serial.begin(9600); 

pinMode( 15, OUTPUT);  //2->5 placa

digitalWrite( 15, HIGH);

Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass); 
    }

BLYNK_WRITE(V1) {
       if (param.asInt()==1){  // act only on the HIGH and not the LOW of the momentary
    digitalWrite(15, !digitalRead(15));  // invert pin state just once
    timer.setTimeout(1000L, [](){
    digitalWrite(15, !digitalRead(15));  // then invert it back after 1000ms
      Blynk.virtualWrite(V1, LOW); // sau HIGH

});
    }
     }

void loop() 
    { 
    Blynk.run(); 
    timer.run();
    }

Am rezolvat, postul acesta se poate inchide. A mai fost deschis si in engleza, am primit informatii acolo.

In Webhooks, nu am introdus corect. Am lasat tot pinul digital. Comanda trebuia trimisa prin virtual. De aceea nu tinea conte de cod, de fapt eu nu i-am spus corect ce trebuie sa faca :blush:

1 Like

no, ma bucur ca ai reusit! felicitari!

May I request a conversation in English? If there is something good to learn, we are all missing out on it. If we could contribute, we lose a chance to do so.

@mohan_sundaram, this was a specific romanian language topic, per International Sub-Topics

this is why the language is not english.

@Pavel, for the record, the marking of non-english topics should be indicated somehow on the “solved” label too. for example in this case, the romanian subtopic was marked as solved, so other users can’t understand why it is not in english.

thanks!

@mohan_sundaram as an Englishman I know English is a popular language but in fairness to Blynkers around the world they should be able to use their native language on this site. It might mean they receive less responses to their post but that is their choice.

If you use Google Chrome you can ask for this page to be translated into English.

1 Like

the problem is, that once a topic is marked as “solved”, currently there is no indicator that initially it was a non-english language topic.

and as per forum rules, the official language is english in this forum, @mohan_sundaram request is valid…

hey, not russian, romanian :slight_smile:

I have moved the thread back to Romanian section and just added [Solved] to the title thread.

2 Likes

aham. ok, so we will keep this practice until a better solution is implemented. :wink:
i also added a tag, that is persistent even if marked as “solved”

1 Like

Personally I only see the Solved category as being required for when a “Bug / Issue” post is solved and this is quite rare as there are very few bugs in the Blynk libraries / app.

Most of the “issues” are quickly moved to the correct category of “Help with my project…” category.

Other than prefixing the topic with [Solved] I see no reason to move “Help” posts to the solved category.

This would mean all foreign language posts stay in their original category.

I write similar post here (in english):

1 Like

Prefixing is an option, however I see, and use, the SOLVED category as necessary to indicate the topic has come to some form or closure… whether actual solution or determination of no availed solution, or so off the tracks as now irrelevant to the OP (in which case topic closure is also recommended).

That was the case, however with the recent changes it is not so clear… I use Chrome, so for the most part it’s translation accuracy is sufficient (there are funny exceptions) that I can easily follow along and contribute - albeit in English if I don’t take time to manually translate back… which I usually don’t bother with.

One drawback to the segregation of language that I see, its that it is almost like a clique forming process… Those that understand participate, but others who normally would tend to contribute now stay out of it… I do see this as a potential fracture of the unity of a forum… Many hands, light work and all that being reduced to the few with both answers and language skills being the only ones to assist.

i’m agree with this. the solved category makes the forum a bit more clean.

also, i’m not a big fan of multi language topics, because it reduces a lot the chances for quality answers and the answers are unusable for most members. however, we must agree that, this is the only way for members who do not speak english.

but anyway, i do not think that lots of people will use them, because to use blynk a minimal coding experience is needed, and to have coding experience a minimal english is needed. so, i always assume if someone can code he must know a little bit of english too… and usually that is enough to ask questions on a forum.

I recently enabled Tags feature on the forum, which, I think is a really powerful one and gives more flexibility.

I would recommend using “solved” as tag, not a category. Then it can be applied to any topic. The tag can also be in a different language, which is great too

1 Like

Can tags, or at least some of them, be colour coded so as to stand out better? I think that would help the “at a glace” determination of a topics status.

In which case would the Solved category be best used for?.. understanding that a “solution” can be rather subjective.

Need to check the coloring. Pretty sure it’s doable.

Ideally, i would get rid of categories as they are kind of old-school “folder” approach, but we already have them, so let them stay.

I resemble that remark :sauropod: :smile:

1 Like

Seems to be a sensible solution for posts in any language rather than moving them to Solved.